Wednesday, March 08, 2017


Spring is Almost Sprung...

...and Pop Up Workshops are popping up all over!

I'm very excited to see my workshops happening all over the GTA and beyond.

Sat. & Sun. April 22 & 23, I will be at Neilson Park Creative Centre in Etobicoke for a 2-day Artful PopUp Workshop.
For more information click here.

Sat. & Sun. June 3 & 4, CBBAG will be hosting a 2-Day PopUp Workshop at the Bindery in Toronto.
Click here for more information.

Saturday, June 24, I am pleased to be teaching a one-day workshop with the fabulous Meta4 Gallery in Port Perry. They feature beautiful fine arts and crafts by Ontario artists and artisans, and are a hub for art education and community involvement. I'm really looking forward to working with these enthusiastic people.

Saturday, July 15,
 Paper Engineering: Pop-Up Workshop at Haliburton School of Art and Design - a full day workshop. See the PDF file for HSAD Summer programs here.

My Artful PopUp Workshops are suitable for all skill levels. I work closely with my students to ensure a successful outcome for everyone! The emphasis is on learning Paper Engineering techniques that can be adapted to your artistic vision. We use painted and decorative papers, decorative punches and other embellishments to bring your pieces to life. If you've taken one of my workshops before, you'll know that I'm flexible in my approach and open to requests. If you like working with paper (origami, making books, collage, scrapbooking) you'll love making your own Pop Up pieces.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Truly nice post about pop up workshops. I have never been to such events but I would love to experience such shows. If you know about such event being organized at domestic Chicago event space, then please let me know.